News & Announcements
Job Posting: Program Manager
Junior Achievement of Kansas is looking for a full-time Program Manager in Wichita to help us build the next generation of young people who are financially literate, entrepreneurial and have the skills they need to succeed in a global economy. We are seeking an enthusiastic individual to cultivate and develop long-term JA partnerships with community members, principals, teachers, and others throughout the educational and business community to secure commitments for the delivery of Junior Achievement programs.
· Implement program expansion outlined in our strategic plan.
· Recruit, renew and steward commitments of schools, principals, workplace coordinators, and teachers.
· Recruit program volunteers to meet program goals by securing new sources for volunteers and renewals from existing volunteer sources. Develop and deliver recruiting presentations.
· Assure program quality through e-mails, phone calls, classroom monitoring, implementation of evaluation instruments and outreach activities. Continually provide feedback, program materials and resources to volunteers and teachers.
· Implement volunteer orientation programs.
· Self-motivated, self-directed, and strong work ethic to find the resources needed to attain results, while working from home.
· Working as a productive team member both in the local area and in other markets.
· Effectively manage multiple programs and projects.
· Able to meet deadlines in a timely matter.
· Passion for planning, being organized with attention to details.
· Comfortable with using of a variety of database technologies.
· Excel in communication, both face to face and in writing.
· Able to work in a quick moving environment.
· People person with listening, problem solving skills and the ability to troubleshoot.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel in particular) and comfortable learning new technology.
· Ability to work occasional evening and weekend hours.
· Occasional travel to other Kansas communities.
· Must have reliable transportation.
· Ability to lift 30 pounds regularly.
· Associates degree or relevant experience.
· Familiarity with area schools and businesses.
Salary: $30,000 to $32,000 per year
To apply, e-mail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Junior Achievement of Kansas, ATTN: Ashley Charest, 3735 SW Wanamaker Road, Suite B, Topeka, KS 66610