News & Announcements
Special Events & Administrative Manager
Junior Achievement of Kansas is looking for a full-time Special Events and Administrative Manager to help us build the next generation of young people who are financially literate, entrepreneurial and have the skills they need to succeed in a global economy. The Special Events and Administrative Manager will:
- Assist with preparation, coordination and completion of special events.
- Maintain records for events and programs.
- Compose, draft and edit correspondence and other written communication.
- Assist with meeting program and financial goals.
- Assist with preparation of bank deposits.
- Manage office supplies.
- Prepare materials for and coordinate Board and committee meeting scheduling.
- Coordinate meetings and appointments, answer incoming telephone calls, greet visitors and facilitate incoming and outgoing mail.
Required: The right candidate will have a minimum of 3 years experience in a professional office environment, strong interpersonal, organization and planning skills. Must be articulate in oral and written communication. Must be creative and willing to assist with varied responsibilities as needed. Must have advanced computer skills and be proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher) and Microsoft Outlook and be comfortable with learning new computer programs and office technology. Must be self-motivated. Occasional weekend and evening hours will be required.
To apply, e-mail resume to email@example.com or mail to Junior Achievement of Kansas, ATTN: Ashley Charest, 3735 SW Wanamaker Road, Topeka, Kansas 66610.