Pre & Post Tests
- Pre and Post Tests are used for 3rd-12th grade.
- They are the only item in your program that the volunteer or teacher needs to make copies of in advance.
- Pre-Tests are no good without the Post-Tests, and vice versa.
- These tests are created to gauge knowledge gain and attitudinal differences and are only relevant when we are able to compare the two.
- Volunteers and teachers should discuss the best way to administer the tests.
- Pre-Tests should be given before the very first lesson.
- The Post-Tests then need to be completed after the very last volunteer-led lesson.
- The entire test should be completed by the student, each time.
- Teacher/Volunteer should hold on to Pre-Tests until completion of the Post-Tests. JA does the grading.
Download Pre & Post Tests
JA More than Money (3rd-5th grade)
"Junior Achievement has given me a sense of what adults go through with budget issues."
"Junior Achievement reinforced concepts for me to remember later in life."
"I thought the experience was amazing. The presentation was unlike anything I've seen."
"I liked how the Junior Achievement volunteer explained his job to us."