Program Manager - Wichita District
Junior Achievement of Kansas is looking for a full-time Program Manager in Wichita to help us build the next generation of young people who are financially literate, entrepreneurial and have the skills they need to succeed in a global economy. We are seeking an enthusiastic individual to cultivate and develop long-term JA partnerships with community members, principals, teachers, and others throughout the educational and business community to secure commitments for the delivery of Junior Achievement programs.
- Implement program expansion outlined in our strategic plan.
- Recruit, renew and steward commitments of schools, principals, workplace coordinators, and teachers.
- Recruit program volunteers to meet program goals by securing new sources for volunteers and renewals from existing volunteer sources. Develop and deliver recruiting presentations.
- Assure program quality through e-mails, phone calls, classroom monitoring, implementation of evaluation instruments and outreach activities. Continually provide feedback, program materials and resources to volunteers and teachers.
- Implement volunteer orientation programs.
- Self-motivated, self-directed, and strong work ethic to find the resources needed to attain results, while working from home.
- Working as a productive team member both in the local area and in other markets.
- Effectively manage multiple programs and projects.
- Able to meet deadlines in a timely matter.
- Passion for planning, being organized with attention to details.
- Comfortable with using of a variety of database technologies.
- Excel in communication, both face to face and in writing.
- Able to work in a quick moving environment.
- People person with listening, problem solving skills and the ability to troubleshoot.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel in particular) and comfortable learning new technology.
- Ability to work occasional evening and weekend hours.
- Occasional travel to other Kansas communities.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Ability to lift 30 pounds regularly.
- Associates degree or relevant experience.
- Familiarity with area schools and businesses.
Salary: $30,000 to $32,000 per year
To apply, e-mail resume to email@example.com or mail to Junior Achievement of Kansas, ATTN: Ashley Charest, 4008 SW Huntoon; Topeka, KS 66604.