Sign up for the Junior Achievement Volunteer Training on August 7th at the Ashtabula County District Library from 6-7:30 PM. This will be a fun and informative training session for our fall classes. You will receive training and the teaching kit needed and be able to sign-up for the class you'd like to teach.
See the Gazette article "Volunteers make Junior Achievement a big success"
Thank you to all of our JA Designer Bag Bingo sponsors and attendees! It was a fun and successful event!
Junior Achievement of Ashtabula County is a District Office of Junior Achievement of Mahoning Valley, Inc. and is independently funded by its local Ashtabula-area community, and local community leaders serve on the steering committee and advisory board.
Patty Stone - District Manager - email@example.com
Junior Achievement of Ashtabula County
PO Box 7
Jefferson, Ohio 44047
STEERING COMMITTEE *(Also on Advisory Board)
- Jerome Brockway* - Ashtabula County Technical and Career Campus
- Bill Creed* - Gazette Newspapers
- Tim Kehres* - Big Brothers Big Sisters of Northeast Ohio
- Holly Mayernick* - Infinity Resources, Inc.
- Michele Merkel* - Junior Achievement of Mahoning Valley, Inc.
- Ryan Pastore - The PNC Financial Services Group
- Chad Vavpetic* - AXA Advisors
- Jamie Beacom - Star Beacon
- Todd Bendis - Lake City Plating
- Mike Candela-Pymatuning Valley Local School District
- Dawn Cragon - Ashtabula County Treasurer
- Nicole Deligianis - Local 245
- Megan Krippel - Kent State University Ashtabula
- Wynona Purola- Key Bank
- John Palo - The Robert S. Morrison Foundation
- Lori Stevens - Conneaut Savings Bank