Junior Achievement of Maine Career Opportunities
We are always looking for dedicated staff members who believe in JA's mission and want to educate Maine's youth in financial literacy, entrepreneurship, and work-readiness. If you are interested in joining our team, please email a cover letter and your resume to Michelle Anderson.
Part time position, approximately 25 hours a week
This position is responsible for all the administrative aspects of development and donor relations and office management. Reports directly to JA president.
1. Bookkeeping: pay bills, prepare weekly treasurer reports, monthly board reports, reconciling accounts, making weekly transfers, making weekly deposits
2. Leads fundraising administrative duties: invoicing, acknowledgement letters, data entry in BCRM & QuickBooks, annual letter campaign, financial reporting for annual report, prepare yearly audits, follow ups with donors, etc.
3. Office management: works with vendors to review and execute new leases, order materials, liaison to board members for donations/paperwork, takes board meeting minutes
4. Assist with yearly fundraising events (golf tournament, Hall of Fame events, Titan Challenge, JAM Fest, etc.)
5. Helps ensure good school and community relations to encourage continued support for JA Maine
Associate degree or equivalent experience. Strong oral/written communication, organizational/planning and training skills. Computer literacy. Accounting & data entry skills. Detail orientated. Proficient in QuickBooks. Self-motivator. Can work with deadlines.
Please send a coverletter and resume to Michelle Anderson at email@example.com