The Company Coordinator is the key contact person with Junior Achievement. The coordinator works with JA to:
- Secure endorsement of the event from your company's top-level management.
- Recruit team captains within your company.
- Set company goals.
- Schedule your company's date, shift and location at one of the bowling centers.
- Promote and encourage event participation.
- Work with your Team Captains to make participation fun and competitive.
- Encourage online fundraising within your company using http://www.bowlathon.com/
- Organize collection of pledges and distribution of prizes.
B-A-T Coordinator's Guide (2019 version - PDF format)
B-A-T Coordinator Tools (2019 version - PDF format)