Empower our youth in the areas of financial literacy, entrepreneurship, and work readiness by sponsoring a student, class, or school. With your help, Junior Achievement can continue to build a brighter future.
- Sponsor a Child $25
- Sponsor an Elementary Class $500
- Sponsor a Middle School Class $700
- Sponsor a High School Class $900
- Sponsor a School (Up to 15 Classes) $5,000
"JA provides instruction on realistic things
that are going on in this world
and the kids open up and begin to believe in themselves."
- 12th grade JA education partner
Junior Achievement is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization, to which contributions are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law. Gifts are processed by and receipts disbursed by PayPal.com. Junior Achievement meets all Standards in Philanthropy, as detailed by the National Charities Information Bureau.