JA BizTown Volunteer Training- Things to Note Segment Three
- Staff Meeting #2 (20 mins): All citizens will return to their businesses for staff meeting #2 led by the Volunteer. The 2nd set of paychecks will be distributed and citizens will fill out their 2nd deposit ticket.
- Second Employee Work/Break Rotation (75 mins): Each break, red, yellow & green, will be 25 minutes long. Citizens will visit the bank to transfer money into their savings account and withdraw cash if needed, then go shopping.
- Business Clean Up (10 mins): All citizens will return to their businesses. CFOs will make their last loan payment to the Bank. All other business employees will follow the Clean Up Directions posted on the business's bulletin board.
- Staff Meeting #3 (10 mins): This meeting, led by the Volunteer, is a time to debrief the day's activities. Citizens will talk about what they learned and experienced.
- Closing Town Meeting (15 mins): Several citizens will speak about the day's accomplishments and a few awards will be presented by the Mayor.
"Junior Achievement has given me a sense of what adults go through with budget issues."
"Junior Achievement reinforced concepts for me to remember later in life."
"I thought the experience was amazing. The presentation was unlike anything I've seen."
"I liked how the Junior Achievement volunteer explained his job to us."