To inspire and prepare young people to succeed in a global economy.
To be recognized by businesses, educators and policy makers as the thought leader and deliverer of relevant, responsive and innovative programs which build young people's capacity to spur economic development and contribute to Pennsylvania and America's global competitiveness.
Our Core Values
- Belief in the boundless potential of young people
- Commitment to the principles of market based economics and entrepreneurship
- Passion for what we do and honesty, integrity and excellence in how we do it
- Respect for the talents, creativity, perspectives, and backgrounds of all individuals
- Belief in the power of partnership and collaboration
- Conviction in the educational and motivational impact of relevant, hands-on learning