JA Finance Park® Virtual
- Learn and implement personal budgeting processes
- Understand the costs, benefits, and risks of using credit
- Explore the benefits of saving and investing
- Acquire an understanding of the financial markets
- Utilize mathematical skills to guide income, spending, saving and investment decisions
- Explore career opportunities that align with personal abilities, interests, work preferences; research the educational requirements for specific occupations
"Junior Achievement has given me a sense of what adults go through with budget issues."
"Junior Achievement reinforced concepts for me to remember later in life."
"I thought the experience was amazing. The presentation was unlike anything I've seen."
"I liked how the Junior Achievement volunteer explained his job to us."