Junior Achievement of North Louisiana
The envisioned future ... what we aspire to become. Junior Achievement maintains an active vision, front and center, on how we can have a positive impact on the lives of more students - guided by our core values:
- Belief in the boundless potential of young people
- Commitment to the principles of market-based economics and entrepreneurship
- Passion for what we do and honesty, integrity, and excellence in how we do it
- Respect for the talents, creativity, perspectives, and backgrounds of all individuals
- Belief in the power of partnership and collaboration
- Conviction in the educational and motivational impact of relevant, hands-on learning
From our values, we articulate our purpose and vision, comprised of our core ideology:
Junior Achievement empowers young people to own their economic success by inspiring and preparing them to succeed in a global economy.
Our purpose is,
To inspire and prepare young people to succeed in a global economy. It's not an easy task, but it's the kind of challenge JA takes on with creative energy, fervor, and decisive action.
To this end,
Our corporate and community volunteers deliver relevant, hands-on experiences, giving students from kindergarten through high school an education in financial literacy, work-readiness, and entrepreneurship. At Junior Achievement, we give young people the knowledge and skills they need to own their economic success, plan for their future and make smart academic and economic choices. Junior Achievement programs reach over 4 million students per year in 117 markets across every state in the US. A total of 115 million students have been impacted by JA since the organization began in 1919.