JUNIOR ACHIEVEMENT'S PURPOSE AND VALUES
Junior Achievement's Purpose is to inspire and prepare young people to succeed in a global economy.
The envisioned future - what we aspire to become. Junior Achievement maintains an active vision, front and center, on how we can have a positive impact on the lives of more students - guided by our core values:
- Belief in the boundless potential of young people
- Commitment to the principles of market-based economics and entrepreneurship
- Passion for what we do and honesty, integrity, and excellence in how we do it
- Respect for the talents, creativity, perspectives, and backgrounds of all individuals
- Belief in the power of partnership and collaboration
- Conviction in the educational and motivational impact of relevant, hands-on learning
Junior Achievement Facts
What Is Junior Achievement?
A Brief History
- 30% more likely than the average student to earn a Bachelor's degree
- 67% more likely to have an advanced degree
- Earning 20% higher household incomes than their non-JA peers
- 143% more likely to be involved with starting a business
JA of Northern California Team
Meet the passionate and committed team that is working hard to empower our youth.
Our staff is committed to make your experience working with us absolutely the best!
Our Board Members includes the finest business and individual leaders in our community.
More About Junior Achievement
Financials AND Annual Reports
We've consistently received high grades for accountability and transparency.
Join us on our mission to empower youth and create robust communities.
Diversity Statement: Junior Achievement is the recognized leader in "empowering young people to own their economic success®" through volunteer-led, experiential learning. We are dedicated to providing a positive, enriching learning experience free of bias. Junior Achievement welcomes K-12 students, volunteers and potential staff regardless of race, religion, age, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation or any other legally protected characteristic.
"Junior Achievement has given me a sense of what adults go through with budget issues."
"Junior Achievement reinforced concepts for me to remember later in life."
"I thought the experience was amazing. The presentation was unlike anything I've seen."
"I liked how the Junior Achievement volunteer explained his job to us."