Junior Achievement of North Central Ohio Career Opportunities
This position oversees the development operation of a twelve-county region, including but not limited to corporate giving, individual giving, foundation investments, legacy gifts, capital campaigns, and special events. The position develops, leads and executes annual fundraising plan, and provides timely and accurate reports to the President, various committees and the Board of Directors regarding the progress of all fundraising progress. The Development Director will report directly to the President and will provide oversight and guidance to Development staff or special projects related to fund advancement.
1. Provide oversight and guidance to Development team to ensure successful delivery of annual budget
2. Implement a successful corporate campaign, utilizing Board of Directors and community leaders to ensure approved goals are met
3. Implement a prospecting plan that Identifies, ranks and assigns prospects to appropriate volunteers and staff for soliciting
4. Oversee/Lead stewardship and donor recognition plans, including social media, thank-a-thons, newsletters, etc.
5. Interface as the key point of contact for Foundations, Individuals and Corporate Donors
6. Develop budgets and provides accurate financial data to staff, board, and stakeholders
7. Write and prepare proposals, appeals, reports, and marketing documents as needed
8. Staff liaison for JA Resource Generation Committee
9. Other duties as assigned
Please View The Full Job Description