Junior Achievement of North Central Ohio Career Opportunities
Full Time District/Program Manager: Summit County & Marketing Manager
Department: Education / Development
Reports to: Michael Gaffney: email@example.com
Starting Salary: Competitive / Provide your salary requirements
Application Deadline: Email your resume and cover letter to Michael by October 19, 2018!
Implements and manages daily operations of JA programs, assures that all administrative procedures are implemented and that classroom volunteers are secured and trained. The position also increases public awareness for all programs, manages a minimal fundraising objective, coordinates program evaluations and verifications processes, plans methods of recognition, assures program quality, maintains strong school and volunteer relations. Develop JANCO marketing materials and manage Junior Achievement brand awareness through social media, website and other means.
1. Implement (300 to 500) K-12 JA programs within assigned District (Summit County), focusing on the Education Team's strategic goals and operational strategies.
2. Manage Education Team's local program evaluation process each school year.
3. Assist with annual JA Kit Recycling project.
4. Prospect and secure funds from program related sales, and other sources as budgeted.
5. Manage your district's end-of-program verification and evaluation process by June 30 deadline.
6. Create a network of school coordinators who will help recruit and renew commitments of schools/teachers, focusing on whole school partnerships. Develop and deliver presentations to schools/teachers.
7. Create a network of corporate volunteer coordinators who will help you to recruit program volunteers to meet program goals. Securing new sources of volunteers, and renewals from existing volunteer sources, with a focus on the Education Teams strategic goals.
8. Develop and deliver teacher and volunteer recruiting and training presentations.
9. Assure program quality through coordinator management, phone calls, emails, classroom monitoring, participant servicing, evaluation instruments and newsletters. Continually provides feedback, program materials and resources to consultants and teachers.
10. Insure accuracy of program information in BCRM database.
11. Assist with developing and implementing methods of volunteer recognition, i.e., planning logistics of event(s); informing consultants, teachers, school administrators and business executives of event; planning and distributing appreciation materials.
12. Assist with program related Board Committee meeting preparations.
13. Manages program department records for the district in line with organizational standards and objectives.
14. Manage the creation of marketing materials, newsletters, and misc. social media.
15. Other various duties as assigned.