Why JA? And Why Now?
A Response to the Uncertainty and Inequity Facing Gen Z
The economic fallout from the COVID-19 crisis has impacted everyone. But it has been particularly challenging for certain groups -- including young people.
Click the button below to read the full report and learn more on:
- Growing Up in a Time of Uncertainty
- Confronting Inequity
- Why It's Critical to Act Now
- The JA Pathways Approach
- Work and Careers - The Future of Work is Now
- Financial Literacy - The Cost of Economic Insecurity
- Entrepreneurship - Revitalizing Small Business
- The Need to Focus on the Next Generation Now
- Applying the JA Pathways Approach to Work and Career Readiness, Financial Literacy and Entrepreneurship
- Proof of Impact
Read the Case Statement