JA Finance Park®
Innovative | Bold | Relevant
- Teach students to develop and follow a monthly budget
- Help students to research and understand the actual "costs of living" for the basic necessities of life
- Encourage students to develop and demonstrate personal responsibility for learning and self-management
- Communicate and work with schools to promote the highest level of student achievement
- Challenge students to think critically, creatively, analyze tasks, and solve problems
How You Can Participate
Need More Information?
Watch How a JA Finance Park Works!
"JA activities support our college and career readiness expectations as they bridge connections to real world experiences and professions" – Hazel Cruz, PS 83
"I learned that running a business includes a lot of work! You have to know how to run it, how much to pay your employees and much more." – PS 83
"Guess what? A volunteer from Junior Achievement came to my class! I learned that cities are places to live, eat, work and play." – Justin, PS 83
"Junior Achievement has given me my blueprint for success in college and beyond. JA has allowed me to grow as a student, entrepreneur, and as a future college student." – Kaiyell Pettie
"JA volunteers give children tangible examples of the unlimited opportunities available to them."