JA Our City® Training Videos
- Explain the choices people have with money.
- Recognize methods of payment and whether they are readily visible or invisible.
- Examine the importance of money to a city and its citizens.
- Describe how entrepreneurial businesses meet the needs and wants of citizens.
- Cha-Ching financial literacy music videos
- Optional augmented reality activities to do at home with parents or caregivers, enabling students to complete a word search or maze or watch a video through a phone app
- Digital posters and games for use in the classroom
- Extended Learning Opportunities
"JA activities support our college and career readiness expectations as they bridge connections to real world experiences and professions" – Hazel Cruz, PS 83
"I learned that running a business includes a lot of work! You have to know how to run it, how much to pay your employees and much more." – PS 83
"Guess what? A volunteer from Junior Achievement came to my class! I learned that cities are places to live, eat, work and play." – Justin, PS 83
"Junior Achievement has given me my blueprint for success in college and beyond. JA has allowed me to grow as a student, entrepreneur, and as a future college student." – Kaiyell Pettie
"JA volunteers give children tangible examples of the unlimited opportunities available to them."