During the 2016-2017 school year Junior Achievement of Oklahoma:
- Helped teach over 56,840 students relevant concepts of work readiness, entrepreneurship and financial literacy.
- Over 9,000 JA BizTown® citizens
- Connected over 4,166 business & community volunteers to classrooms
- Awarded 6 scholarships to graduating JA students
- Over 1100 students competed in the JA Investor Challenge
- Over 1200 high school students learned work readiness skills through JA Job Shadow and JA Workplace Internships