Scholarships are a unique way for Junior Achievement to say, "We believe in students."
Scholarship Deadline: Wednesday, April 11, 2018
Through the generosity of our sponsors, we are proud to present the following scholarship opportunities:
- Charles Schusterman Junior Achievement Leadership Award
- Elaine Hogenson Filstrup Junior Achievement Leadership Award
- Northeastern State University
- Oral Roberts University
- Rogers State University
- Tulsa Community College
Additional scholarships may become available during the school term.
- Graduating seniors who have completed or are currently enrolled in a Junior Achievement (JA) High School Program are eligible to apply.
- To be eligible for a scholarship or award, applicants must meet all eligibility requirements and submit the application and accompanying materials.
Additional Scholarship Opportunity through JA USA
The Joe Francomano Scholarship application - Please note that in order to be eligible to apply for an Achievement Foundation Grant, a local JA student must apply for the Joe Francomano Scholarship and participate in a JA Company Program or JA Economics class. Click here for more information and to download the online scholarship application.
External Scholarship Opportunities
The Babson College Junior Achievement Scholarship - Click here for more information.