2022 JA Inspire
What is Inspire to Hire?
- A Junior Achievement program designed to get middle and high school students excited about their futures by exploring career opportunities
- Local schools will bring 5,000 students to an interactive career expo featuring more than 50 area employers.
- Students will try their hands at some of the region's most in-demand jobs. Students will meet professionals and skilled tradespeople who can explain all that's great about their careers and what it takes to become qualified.
- Students in grades 11 and 12 will have opportunities to sign up for interviews with exhibiting companies.
- Inspire to Hire includes a curriculum for the classroom that provides a fun and dynamic introduction to career exploration.
Submit your information, and prepare to inpsire students.
"Junior Achievement has given me a sense of what adults go through with budget issues."
"Junior Achievement reinforced concepts for me to remember later in life."
"I thought the experience was amazing. The presentation was unlike anything I've seen."
"I liked how the Junior Achievement volunteer explained his job to us."