What is Inspire?
BECOME AN EXHIBITOR
Sixty-seven percent of employers report challenges finding qualified workers for key roles. If you are one of them, what would you tell a 15-year-old about why a career in your industry deserves their attention? Inspire builds a relationship-based pipeline between young people and companies that will need talent when the students complete their education.
How to get involved
Partner with us
Exhibit at our event
Let Students see themselves in today's hot careers!
3 Components of the Inspire program
- JA's career exploration curriculum available to the schools to be presented by the classroom teacher in advance of the expo.
- Inspire expo event, a 90-minute interactive and hands-on exploration of our region's hot jobs.
- Post-event career pathway planning available to be completed in the classroom after the event.
- Recognize career clusters and potential job positions.
- Understand the importance of researching the requirements needed to earn a position.
- Implement job-hunting tools, such as networking, resumes and interviewing skills.
- Identify the next steps needed for success in their academic and career preparation and acknowledge the importance of decisions made in high school to be better prepared for a successful career path.
- Communicate and interact with industry professionals.
- Have a better understanding of their career interests, skills, and work priorities.