2022 JA Inspire Dayton
What is Inspire to Hire?
- A Junior Achievement program designed to get high school students excited about their futures by exploring career opportunities in high growth industries.
- Local schools will bring 1,400 students to an interactive career expo featuring more than 50 area employers.
- Students will try their hands at some of the region's most in-demand jobs. Students will meet professionals and skilled tradespeople who can explain all that's great about their careers and what it takes to become qualified.
- Students will have opportunities to sign up for interviews with exhibiting companies.
- Inspire to Hire includes a curriculum for the classroom that provides a fun and dynamic introduction to career exploration.
Submit your information, and prepare to inpsire students.