JA Our City Training Videos
JA Our City®
- Explain the choices people have with money.
- Recognize methods of payment and whether they are readily visible or invisible.
- Examine the importance of money to a city and its citizens.
- Describe how entrepreneurial businesses meet the needs and wants of citizens.
- Cha-Ching financial literacy music videos
- Optional augmented reality activities to do at home with parents or caregivers, enabling students to complete a word search or maze or watch a video through a phone app
- Digital posters and games for use in the classroom
- Extended Learning Opportunities
JA Our City - Session 1
JA Our City - Session 2
JA Our City - Session 3
JA Our City - Session 4
JA Our City - Session 5
"Junior Achievement has given me a sense of what adults go through with budget issues."
"Junior Achievement reinforced concepts for me to remember later in life."
"I thought the experience was amazing. The presentation was unlike anything I've seen."
"I liked how the Junior Achievement volunteer explained his job to us."