JA Scholarship Opportunity
Date: January 14, 2021
From: Melissa Davis, District Manager, Junior Achievement of Eastern Indiana
Subject: 2021 JA Scholarship
Below is a link to download a copy of JA's 2-page Scholarship Application Form. Please advise your students of their opportunity to apply for one of two (2) Junior Achievement scholarships in the amount of $500. Completed applications must be received in the mail by March 19, 2021.
Junior Achievement of Eastern Indiana
P.O. Box 1204
Richmond, Indiana 47375
With questions, please contact Melissa Davis.
- Graduating seniors from any Dearborn, Fayette, Franklin, Union, or Wayne County (Indiana) high school
- Seniors with a minimum 2.5 GPA (or equivalent)
Preference will be given to those seniors who have at least 1 of the following:
- Seniors with a record of extra curricular activity involvement and/or leadership
- Seniors with work and/or volunteer experience
- Seniors who can briefly and effectively describe their career plans or goals