Become a JA Trivia Bowl Sponsor
Introducing JA TRIVIA BOWL! JA Trivia Bowl is a virtual game for everyone to enjoy in the safety and comfort of their home or office.
This virtual event will be held on a date of your choosing anytime from May 17 through July 1, 2021.
Become a Sponsor for this event by contacting Jake Lasko at (970) 590-3369 or Jake.Lasko@JA.org.
Proceeds from the event will support our mission to inspire and prepare young people to succeed financially in a global economy.
●Sports ●Food ●Disney ●USA
●The 80's ●General Trivia ●TV & Games ●Music
Here's How It Works:
Your company sponsors a team, or you sign up individually and JA places you on a team. Companies either pay the players' $20 registration fee or players pay individually.
Each team has 5 people.
Each Trivia Bowl competition is one hour long.
You work with JA to set the date. Suggested times are 4 pm or 7 pm any Tuesday through Friday from May 4 through June 11.
On the day of the JA Special Events Staff Members lead the game, encourage conversation and competition, and offer fun surprises and donation updates .
Ready to Plan a Game?
1. Select a group coordinator to communicate between JA and your trivia players.
2. Choose a date and one-hour period for JA to host your Trivia Bowl.
3. Find out if the organization will pay the players' $20 registration fee ($100/team of 5).
4. Estimate the number of participants
5. Set a fundraising goal if your company will be fundraising
6. Contact Jake Lasko at Junior Achievement if you have any questions. firstname.lastname@example.org
Here's an Example of the Event Hosted by Another Colorado JA Chapter: