Junior Achievement of South Central PA is pleased to be able to make this program available to local high schools thanks to the support of the business community.
Three ways to help:
1. Provide professional volunteers
Each Real Life day needs approximately 30 business volunteers. There is a need for 20 financial advisors
to help with the Budget Builder activity.
There is a need for 10 business volunteers to assist with the other four activities.
This is a full day assignment beginning at 7:00am and running till about 3:00pm.
View Real Life 2018 Spring Schedule
2. Provide materials and content input
The program is designed to be adaptable and to utilize the latest and greatest ideas from the business community. Whether it is a product, or materials, or a concept, innovation is key to the ongoing success of the program. In kind gifts help greatly to reduce overall costs.
3. Provide financial support
Junior Achievement's annual budget is over $1.1 million. 90% of this funding comes from the business community. The Real Life effort is one of many programs that require financial support.
Sponsorship levels are available specifically for our Real Life a financial literacy forum. Typically these range from $25,000 to $1,000. Recognition is sized to the level of support:
- $1,000 level – Name of your company in all of the collateral materials.
- $5,000 level - Smaller logo in all collateral materials.
- $10,000 level – Large logo
- $25,000 and up level – special recognition in BizTown and large logo
We try hard to provide scaled recognition based on the level of support.