JA Finance Park® and JA BizTown®
Innovative | Bold | Relevant
- Teach students to develop and follow a monthly budget
- Help students to research and understand the actual "costs of living" for the basic necessities of life
- Encourage students to develop and demonstrate personal responsibility for learning and self-management
- Communicate and work with schools to promote the highest level of student achievement
- Challenge students to think critically, creatively, analyze tasks, and solve problems
How You Can Participate
Need More Information?
Watch How a JA Finance Park Works!
"The moment I saw my daughter's eyes light up when she realized what she had learned in school was being applied at JA BizTown was the moment I saw how important JA was to her and me. We love JA."
"All the students were engaged and active during the JA Program. They felt part of a community, and visualized their future as valuable citizens."
"Teaching Junior Achievement has been the most rewarding thing I've done in my children's schools."
"The Junior Achievement curriculum has provided real life, hands on experiences for our students."
"Junior Achievement helped me develop the knowledge and confidence I needed to build a rewarding professional and personal life."
"Through my volunteer experience with Junior Achievement, I realized the important role mentors play in the lives of young people in our community."
"It (Junior Achievement) opens kids' eyes to what is going on in the rest of the world and the global marketplace, preparing them for life after school."