Current Volunteer Opportunities
Junior Achievement of Southern Massachusetts is always looking for volunteers who believe in our mission to inspire and prepare young people to succeed in a global economy. No experience is necessary, all materials and training are provided.
Junior Achievement programs consist of five to seven individual lessons that are typically 30 to 45 minutes long depending on grade level. With JA In A Day, five lessons are taught in one day with a lunch break in the middle. And with traditional JA programs, one lesson is taught per day, typically one day per week for five to seven weeks.
Please contact Program Director Elaine Meredith at Elaine.Meredith@JA.org for more information or if you are interested in volunteering for one of the following upcoming programs:
JA In A Day
- Carlos Pacheco Elementary School - 4th Grade - November 13 (1 classroom)
- Irwin Jacobs Elementary School - 4th Grade - October (2 classrooms)
JA In A Day
- Atlantis Charter School - 4th Grade - October 17 (3 classrooms)
- Atlantis Charter School - 5th Grade - October 18 (2 classrooms)
- Atlantis Charter School - 3rd Grade - November 22 (1 classroom)
- Atlantis Charter School - 6th Grade - December 5 (2 classrooms)
- Argosy Collegiate Charter School - 7th Grade - October 30 (3 classrooms)
- Argosy Collegiate Charter School - 6th Grade - Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, or Fridays 10:15am-11:00am beginning October 7, 8, 10, or 11
- Acushnet Elementary School - 2nd Grade - beginning the week of January 6th (2 classrooms)