JA of South Central Kentucky Career Opportunities
Immediate Opening- Brand Experience Coordinator
PURPOSE OF POSITION
The Brand Experience Coordinator leads the planning and implementation of brand-focused initiatives aimed at expanding awareness, engaging the public, attracting new audiences, developing marketing, building market share, generating leads in all markets and increasing overall profit contribution throughout the organization.
- Coordinate and execute details and logistics surrounding JA's fundraising events throughout the year
- Work with JA President to acquire financial event sponsorships by arranging meetings with potential donors and cultivating relationships
- Prepare pre- and post- event analysis, and assess opportunities and make recommendations for improvements and implement those improvements when appropriate
- Maintain JA's social media platforms (i.e. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn) and organizational website by creating innovative content that engages audiences and expands awareness
- Create and implement organization's marketing and communication plan ensuring brand compliance across print, web-based and social media platforms
- Work in conjunction with Director of Education, Program Coordinator, WBKO, and donor as primary contact for the JA Classroom of the Week program
- Manage project and event budgets while tracking in-kind donations and sponsorship revenue
- Initiate and maintain ongoing relationships with local media outlets to increase credibility and image of JA
- Work with Program Team to deliver program related events to students that align with JA brand
- 4-year degree, preferably Marketing, Advertising or related field
- Experience working with platforms such as Canva, Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel, etc.
- Proficiency with various social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage time effectively, multitask, and meet deadlines
- Keen eye for graphic design, attention to detail, and creativity
- Strong analytical skill and attention to detail
- Unparalleled communication, writing, and editing skills
OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION
The Brand Experience Coordinator reports to the JA President. This is a full-time (37.5 hours per week) salary position with benefits that requires periodic evening and weekend work. Some travel may be required. Other responsibilities may be required by the Board of Directors or JA President to fulfill the mission and goals of our organization.
Junior Achievement of South Central Kentucky's purpose is to inspire and prepare young people to succeed in a global economy. Junior Achievement reaches over 12,000 students annually through relevant, hands-on learning experiences that teach young people to manage their money, plan for their economic future, own their own business and develop readiness for careers or college.
Mail, email or fax resume, cover letter and salary requirements to be received no later than Friday, April 17, to:
Casey Birge, President
Junior Achievement of South Central Kentucky
440 1/2 E Main Ave
Bowling Green, KY 42104
E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org (note "Brand Experience Coordinator" as Subject)
"Junior Achievement has given me a sense of what adults go through with budget issues."
"Junior Achievement reinforced concepts for me to remember later in life."
"I thought the experience was amazing. The presentation was unlike anything I've seen."
"I liked how the Junior Achievement volunteer explained his job to us."