JA Ethics Program Training
Live - Web Conference Call (GlobalMeet) 45-60 minutes
Instructions for logging-in to GlobalMeet (Please log-in to GlobalMeet at least 5 minutes early to ensure we establish phone and computer connection.)
a. Enter the phone number in which you want to connect to the webinar and then click "call me"
b. Once you enter the number, GlobalMeet will call the phone number you entered within a few seconds.
c. When you answer, a recording will say: "Welcome to GlobalMeet. To enter the meeting room press 1" (Press 1 on your phone.)
- Go to: https://juniorachievementofsouthdakotagm.globalmeet.com/JASouthDakotaTeam
- If it asks "How would you like to join the meeting?...Choose "Continue in browser"
- On the "Welcome to GlobalMeet" prompt, enter your email address. (If you've used GlobalMeet before, simply "Sign-in" with your normal credentials.)
- On the "Please enter your name" prompt, enter your first name and last name, click continue
- GlobalMeet will prompt you to type in your phone number.
7. If for some reason, it doesn't work for GlobalMeet to call the number you entered, you can call into the conference by selecting "Dial in" and call the Access Number: 1-605-475-5605 Passcode 254708#
"Junior Achievement has given me a sense of what adults go through with budget issues."
"Junior Achievement reinforced concepts for me to remember later in life."
"I thought the experience was amazing. The presentation was unlike anything I've seen."
"I liked how the Junior Achievement volunteer explained his job to us."