Parents, did you know?
- JA is a nonprofit organization that teaches students about money, careers, and business ownership.
- JA is in 35 communities across South Dakota.
- JA impacted over 54,700 students in 2017-18.
- Community members and businesses support JA financially to bring JA to students at no cost to the school ($25 per child).
- JA is a worldwide organization reaching over 10.6 million students globally.
We hope you will share these supplements with your children! These materials will provide them with additional information, learning opportunities, and experiences that support their learning experience with Junior Achievement!
Kindergarten - JA Ourselves®
1st Grade - JA Our Families®
2nd Grade - JA Our Community®
3rd Grade - JA Our City®
4th Grade - JA Our Region®
5th Grade - JA Our Nation®
Middle and High School Resources
Additional Online Resources
We'd love to have you involved with Junior Achievement! Click the button below and make a difference in your community!
"Junior Achievement has given me a sense of what adults go through with budget issues."
"Junior Achievement reinforced concepts for me to remember later in life."
"I thought the experience was amazing. The presentation was unlike anything I've seen."
"I liked how the Junior Achievement volunteer explained his job to us."