What is a Company Coordinator?
- Serves as Liaison between their Company and JA Staff
- Recruits Volunteers within their Company
- Translates JA Volunteer Opportunities to their Corporate Culture
- Works with JA Staff Partner to Schedule Volunteer Orientation
- Follows up with Volunteers
What are the benefits?
- Increase the economic strength of our community
- Potential to expand the customer base for your products or services
- Strengthen and expand the visibility of your company
- Increase our community's work readiness, financial literacy, and entrepreneurship knowledge
- Build a team environment
- Expand personal and professional development for your employees
Alcoa - AstraZeneca - Atlas - Banterra Bank - Berry Global - Best Home - BKD - Cargill - Citizens Bank - Daviess County Hospital - Evansville Teachers Federal Credit Union - Fairfield National Bank - Fifth Third Bank - GAF - German American Bank - Holland Area - IPL - JET - MBCI - Mead Johnson - Millenium Steel - Oakland City University - OFS - Old National Bank - One Main - Realtors Group - SABIC - Servus - Shoe Carnival, Inc. - St. Vincent Warrick - St. Vincent Evansville - TMMI - United Companies/Leasing - Vectren - WFIE
"Junior Achievement has given me a sense of what adults go through with budget issues."
"Junior Achievement reinforced concepts for me to remember later in life."
"I thought the experience was amazing. The presentation was unlike anything I've seen."
"I liked how the Junior Achievement volunteer explained his job to us."