JA JOB SHADOW PROFESSIONAL GROWTH POINT COURSE
JA Job Shadow
- October 25, 2019
- December 6, 2019
- February 7, 2020
- April - TBD
About JA Job Shadow™
Goals and Benefits
- Connections to future, local career opportunities for students.
- Unique professional development opportunities (PGP points provided) that connect the classroom to the workplace to improve student academic achievement, raise awareness of specific industries, and prepare students for future careers.
- Strengthen knowledge and skills by helping to integrate business/industry-based knowledge into your teaching practice.
- Exposure to future pathways for students.
- Prepare students for realities and needs of the workplace.
Professional Growth Points Information
"Junior Achievement has given me a sense of what adults go through with budget issues."
"Junior Achievement reinforced concepts for me to remember later in life."
"I thought the experience was amazing. The presentation was unlike anything I've seen."
"I liked how the Junior Achievement volunteer explained his job to us."