To support the efforts of Junior Achievement of Tampa Bay through financial efforts via fundraising or other financial resources, volunteer recruitment and awareness.
The JA Connections Board consists of individuals recognized as leaders and emerging leaders within both the business and education communities by supporting Junior Achievement's programs through fundraising and volunteer activities.
To raise dollars through our existing JA Bowl, corporate gifts, special events, and support new fundraising events.
Recruit and retain classroom volunteers for special education events and traditional JA classroom activities.
Promote awareness of Junior Achievement programs within the business and education communities.
2012 - 2013 CALENDAR OF EVENTS
- TBD – T.Rowe Price at 8:00am
JA Diploma-see Day:
- Friday, October 24, 2014
JA Super Bowl-A-Thon:
- October 25th or November 8th
- Spring dates are TBD
Celebrate JA Breakfast:
- November 6, 2014 – Celebrate JA Breakfast, at A La Carte at 8:00am
5th Annual Tru-Bridge Jammin' Out for JA Event:
- October 16, 2014 at the Blue Martini from 6:00-9:00pm
The JA Holiday Auction:
- December 5, 2014 – Deck the Hall for Kids in Commerce, JA Holiday Auction at JA Biz Town
- March 5, 2015 at A La Carte Event Pavilion
The Bright House Networks / Junior Achievement Invitational:
- April 18th – 20th 2015 at Innisbrook Golf Course & Resort
The JA Connections Board Teach In & JA Biz Town Day:
- Fall dates are TBA
- Spring dates are TBA
2014 - 2015 Board Members
Rafael (Ralph) Garcia Jr., C.P.A., P.A.
Warren Averett Pender Newkirk
100 South Ashley Drive Suite 1650
Tampa, FL 33602
See a complete list of members by clicking here.