Applications are currently being accepted for a Part-time Development Manager (20 hours/week).
The Development Manager is a critical member of the fundraising team of Junior Achievement of Upstate SC in meeting annual revenue goals with an emphasis on identification, cultivation, solicitation and management of donors.
Education / Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent combination of education and experience, plus a minimum of 5 years of progressive work experience in fund development, business administration, customer service, stewardship, or other closely related area
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Superior project management skills
- Attention to detail and proven ability to work independently and within functional and cross-functional groups under strict deadlines on multiple projects
- Demonstrated ability to work in a high pressure, fast-paced environment managing multiple tasks and accommodating varying schedules of investors and supporters
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications and database applications
CLICK HERE to review complete Position Description, Responsibilities, Expectations and Requirements
Email resume that correlates to the position description and requirements to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.