EXPLORE | CONNECT | DISCOVER
JA Inspire™ Career Fair
When: February 11, 2022 - May 11, 2022
Who: 7th-12th grade students
Featuring the JA Inspire Program
The JA Inspire™ Virtual Career Fair is a college, career and trade conference for middle and high school students. Using virtual technology, students interact with hundreds of exhibitors, participate in live webinars and download career information and videos that help guide them in their career choices.
The program features local businesses who show students what a day in the life of someone with their job looks like, how students can get that job, and what students need to do for the duration of their school career to be successful in that job.
What's new this year?
- Curriculum can be delivered through a virtual workbook to help students prepare for JA Inspire™ Virtual Career Fair.
- A new CEW artifact is now available for students to complete (see below).
- JA and some exhibitors will be holding prize drawings at their booths for educators and students.
- All 16 career clusters will be represented through companies, organizations, colleges, and trade centers.
- Students can interact with these exhibitors through a new Q&A feature.
For more information on how your students can attend JA Inspire™ Virtual Career Fair:
Contact Meghan Konsugar
For more information on how to sponsor:
Contact Megan Minyon