Innovation Academy - A virtual JA Workshop
Join JA this summer for a virtual JA workshop hosted through Zoom. This interactive and engaging virtual workshop is perfect for learners ages 10-14!
Students will work together to create their own company, develop a product, and pitch their ideas to local entrepreneurs in a Shark Tank-style competition. Along the way, students will learn how to work effectively with others, sharpen their presentation skills, and will gain insight and advice from these local entrepreneurs.
Materials will be provided to the students, including JA program materials and prototype building supplies.
These materials can either be picked up at the Junior Achievement office or delivered to your residence for a small fee.
Available Time Options:
- Session One: 9:00 - 10:30 AM
- Session Two: 1:00 - 2:30 PM
The Weeks at a Glance:
- Week 1: Tuesday, July 21st - What is an Entrepreneur?
- Week 2: Tuesday, July 28th - Meeting Needs & Solving Problems
- Week 3: Tuesday, August 4th - Prototype Design
- Week 4: Tuesday, August 11th - "Shark Tank"