The JA Champions program is a special recognition program for those companies that make significant investments ($25,000+) in Junior Achievement's mission.
The benefits of becoming a JA Champion include:
- JA programming that will touch the lives of over 800 students
- Press release sent to local and state media outlets
- Recognition and Check presentation at quarterly JA Board Meeting including picture with JA students
- Recognition in Junior Achievement's monthly newsletter, JA 360, which is carried in the Pittsburgh Business Times (weekly circulation of over 13,000 and readership of over 100,000)
- Special recognition at Junior Achievement's Annual Meeting
- Company logo presented on a banner that is present at all Junior Achievement events and meetings
- Special recognition on our website
JA Champions support of Junior Achievement provides a visible and meaningful demonstration of you and your company's commitment to youth in our community and their future success. For inclusion as a JA Champion, support can be in the form of direct support, EITC/OSTC funding, in-kind support, event sponsorship or a combination of these.
2016-2017 JA Champions
"Junior Achievement has given me a sense of what adults go through with budget issues."
"Junior Achievement reinforced concepts for me to remember later in life."
"I thought the experience was amazing. The presentation was unlike anything I've seen."
"I liked how the Junior Achievement volunteer explained his job to us."