JA Student of the week
Hosted by KDKA Radio's Rick Dayton every Friday from March 19 - May 28, 2021 at 4:20 PM!
Join KDKA Radio's Rick Dayton and Junior Achievement each week as we hear from local students who are impacting their communities beyond the classroom. The Student of the Week will share their experiences, future goals and perspective on the world today. If you know a student who has been involved in Junior Achievement programming and represents the future leaders, change-makers, and innovators in our community, nominate them today!
- A bio about the JA student is required to give a background on the student and why they're being nominated
- The short forum interview will be broadcasted live and faciitated by host Rick Dayton
- A recording of the interview as well as a brief writeup on the student will be featured on KDKA Radio's website
- A picture of the student will be required for the website
- Media release forms for both Junior Achievement and KDKA Radio are required for this program
- Wesley Madge, 8th grade, Chartiers Valley Middle School
- Kennedy Gilliard, 7th grade, Pittsburgh Science and Technology Academy
- Chrystal Sircely, 11th grade, Sto-Rox Junior Senior High Shool