parent and student resources
- JA Family Lessons (K-12th grades)
- JA Financial Terms Dictionary (K-12 grades)
- JA Build Your Future (also available on iTunes and Google Play) (6th-12th grades)
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Money As You Grow (K-6th grades)
- FDIC Money Smart lessons (K-12th grades)
- Learning economics with Minecraft (3rd-5th grades)
- U.S. Mint h.i.p Pocket Change Games & Resources (K-6th grades)
- U.S. News & World Report book recommendations (K-6th grades)
- JA Economics for Success Game (6th-8th grades)
- Econedlink Financial Literacy Resources (6th-12th grades)
- IRS.gov Understanding Taxes Lessons, Activities and Games (6th-12th grades)
- Money Resource Guide Games for Kids (K-12th grades)
- Young Money articles (9th-12th grades)
- JA My Way (interactive website) (6th-12th grades)
- JA Assembling Your Career (6th-12th grades)
- Bureau of Labor Statistics Career Exploration (4th-12th grades)
- Bureau of Labor Statistics Occupation Videos (4th-12th grades)
- ME3.com (9th-12th grades)
- JA Success Park (app) (9th-12th grades)
- Community Helpers Matching Game worksheet (2nd-3rd grades)
- US Department of Labor Youth Work Facts (6th-8th grades)
"Junior Achievement has given me a sense of what adults go through with budget issues."
"Junior Achievement reinforced concepts for me to remember later in life."
"I thought the experience was amazing. The presentation was unlike anything I've seen."
"I liked how the Junior Achievement volunteer explained his job to us."