She Leads, She learns
She leads, She learns
Do you know a teenager who is ready to take charge? Are you a teen who is ready to empower your future self?
She Leads, She Learns helps high-school-aged girls discover their passions, potential and power.
Intern to VP® Professional Branding and Leadership Development Training Program
JA is looking for 50 passionate, fearless, motivated, young women to take part in an exclusive program. Candidates will receive a full scholarship to participate in the Intern to VP® Professional Branding and Leadership Development Training Program taught by Moments of Focus LLC, giving them a 10-year head start in life.
- Identify their goals & develop action plans
- Pre-qualify for their future opportunities
- Understand the truth behind the interview process
- Improve their communications skills
- Get on the executive track of their field
- February 5, 2022 - 10:00am-12:00pm
- February 19, 2022 - 10:00am-12:00pm
- March 5, 2022 - 10:00am-12:00pm
- March 19, 2022 - 10:00am-12:00pm
Our application window will close on December 1, 2021.
We encourage people with disabilities and diverse backgrounds to apply. Opportunities are open to people regardless of their race, color, national origin, sex, religion, socioeconomic status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Empower Her Summit:
When: April 2, 2022
Where: Pittsburgh, PA
The She Leads, She Learns program will culminate with the Empower Her Summit. Open to all high school-aged girls, the summit will connect participants to a village of female leaders in the area, empowering them through engaging workshops and panel discussions surrounding self-image, strength and success.
Thank you to our 2021 Partners