JA of Wisconsin Career Opportunities
Do you love working on behalf of children, fostering their growth and development? Do you want a job that is challenging, gratifying, and allows you the opportunity to impact tens of thousands of youth each year? Focusing on our three Pillars of Student Success: Entrepreneurship, Work Readiness and Financial Literacy, Junior Achievement (JA) staff enjoy a culture of mutual respect and co-worker camaraderie.
Are you interested in a career with Junior Achievement? Below are our current job postings.
Program Manager – JA Finance Park
Part-time 28 hrs/week, based in Milwaukee
The JA Finance Park Program Manager will manage school relations and work directly with educators for JA Finance Park placement and training with particular emphasis on recruiting, training, program implementation, support and recognition. The individual selected will facilitate activities of teachers, volunteers, and students while upholding quality standards for the organization. The position will ensure adherence to program models and program expansion while developing and maintaining good educator relationships at all levels.
- Recruit and renew commitments of schools and teachers annually. Submit forecasts and reports.
- Coordinate the scheduling of teacher training sessions and school visits.
- Coordinate the plans for teacher and volunteer contacts including class visits, phone contacts, teacher visits and call back sessions. Ensure customer satisfaction and program efficiency through face-to-face, phone, and electronic communication.
- Manage day-to-day operations during school visits.
- Manage inventory and delivery of all program materials, equipment, printing, and supply needs.
- Manage accurate records and correspondence with schools.
- Arrange for purchase or donation of product supplies in a timely manner.
- Lead JA Finance Park data management and maintain efficient filing systems.
- Assist Program Operations as needed.
Required: Bachelors degree; Good organizational, interpersonal, and presentation skills; Marketing and sales ability; Strong oral/written communication and problem solving skills; Computer literacy; detail oriented.
Desired: Two years of classroom or business experience
Please direct a resume to: Kari Tylke, HR Director at email@example.com or by fax: 414-577-3869. Select candidates will be phoned and invited for an interview.
"Junior Achievement has given me a sense of what adults go through with budget issues."
"Junior Achievement reinforced concepts for me to remember later in life."
"I thought the experience was amazing. The presentation was unlike anything I've seen."
"I liked how the Junior Achievement volunteer explained his job to us."