JA of Wisconsin Career Opportunities
Do you love working on behalf of children, fostering their growth and development? Do you want a job that is challenging, gratifying, and allows you the opportunity to impact tens of thousands of youth each year? Focusing on our three Pillars of Student Success: Entrepreneurship, Work Readiness and Financial Literacy, JA staff enjoy a culture of mutual respect and co-worker camaraderie.
Are you interested in a career with Junior Achievement? Below are our current job postings.
Director—Communities of Greater Racine and Kenosha
- Resource Development: To secure financial resources for implementing programs from individuals, corporations and foundation sources. Develop and implement a plan to secure funding, volunteer and special event participation from Board firms. Research, identify and secure funding from foundations and corporate sources, and assure grant fulfillment. Assist the program manager in recruiting volunteers to ensure quality and growth in programs.
- Program Growth/Quality: Develops and maintains relationships with school district leadership and serves as a liaison with the JA program team in the Southeast Region to make appropriate introductions and ensure partnerships are maintained. Ensures continued program growth in designated geographic market.
- Financial Management: Ensures area revenue and expenses meet with targeted budget level. Assists with implementing and managing special events as needed. Manages area operations budget.
- Board and Advisory Development: Interacts with area board of directors and advisory committee members to meet program/funding goals. Ensures appropriate board size and level through board development committee and/or board chair. Provides assistance in identifying leadership for appropriate board positions. Engages in the identification, recruitment and interaction with advisory committee members.
- Awareness: Promotes awareness of Junior Achievement in the area. Develops media contacts. Secures articles in newspapers, magazines, and company newsletters. Conducts presentations to business and community organizations when needed. Assures brand compliance.
The above position description is not all inclusive and is not an implied contract of duties performed. It is a general overview of position responsibilities.
"Junior Achievement has given me a sense of what adults go through with budget issues."
"Junior Achievement reinforced concepts for me to remember later in life."
"I thought the experience was amazing. The presentation was unlike anything I've seen."
"I liked how the Junior Achievement volunteer explained his job to us."