JA of Wisconsin in Coulee
2715 Losey Blvd, La Crosse, WI 54601
The JA office in LaCrosse is one of 12 area offices in the state. Governed by a local board of directors comprised of business and community leaders, the Coulee area is serving more than 1,500 students in 80 classes in La Crosse County and the community of La Crescent, MN.
Junior Achievement of Wisconsin hosts many events across the state designed to recognize partners, increase awareness of its mission and raise funds to teach students about entrepreneurship, global workforce readiness, and personal financial literacy.
Find out more about these activities and the ways you can be involved by calling the Junior Achievement of Coulee office at (608) 787-4580.
EPIC21 Leadership Breakfast presents the Ordinary to Extraordinary Event
NO EXCUSE! An Action Plan for Success
Incorporating Core Values, Accountability, and Balance inot your Life and Career
presented by Jay C. Rifenbary
Based on a solid foundation of core values this exciting program teaches, validates and supports the importance of key principles and skills such as, self-responsibility, organizational accountability, integrity, personal honesty, professionalism, self-respect, forgiveness, passion and positive attitude; as they pertain to one's personal and professional success, and the success of others. Ultimately, this positively contributes to the morale and productivity of the individual and organization, resulting in a higher level of performance; and a greater level of personal understanding leading to a more productive, balanced and fulfilling career and life.
Attendees will discover how to:
• Identify a foundation of core values applicable to the enhancement of both your personal and professional life.
• Define those core values in regard to how they pertain to the overall mission and vision of the organization.
• Develop an interactive blueprint of the relationship between the core values presented, and other principles of success.
• Indentify strategies for internalizing self-development and enhancing self-respect.
• Implement forgiveness personally and professionally to enhance communication and performance.
• Incorporate strategies for creating a healthy and productive life balance.
• Develop the character qualities to become a principled leader in all areas of your life.
JA Virtual Business Challenge
Epic21 Leadership Speaker Event
Coulee Board of Directors
DONATE TO JUNIOR ACHIEVEMENT IN COULEE
Make your investment today. Your support makes a difference!
Junior Achievement of Wisconsin is rated at 4 of 4 stars by Charity Navigator:
Thank you for supporting Junior Achievement. Your support provides more students with the power to own their own potential. Donate online below or mail your check payable to "Junior Achievement" to:
Junior Achievement of Wisconsin - Coulee
2715 Losey Boulevard
LaCrosse, WI 54601
Please call (608) 787- 4580 if you have any questions or if we can help in any way. Thank you!
Our Commitment to our Donors
View our Privacy Vow to Junior Achievement Donors
"Junior Achievement has given me a sense of what adults go through with budget issues."
"Junior Achievement reinforced concepts for me to remember later in life."
"I thought the experience was amazing. The presentation was unlike anything I've seen."
"I liked how the Junior Achievement volunteer explained his job to us."