JA Finance Park® and JA BizTown®
Innovative | Bold | Relevant
- Teach students to develop and follow a monthly budget
- Help students to research and understand the actual "costs of living" for the basic necessities of life
- Encourage students to develop and demonstrate personal responsibility for learning and self-management
- Communicate and work with schools to promote the highest level of student achievement
- Challenge students to think critically and creatively, analyze tasks, and solve problems
How You Can Participate
JA Finance Park and JA BizTown programs start in the classroom. Then students visit Junior Achievement for a day to experience our simulated town. These programs are located at:
JA Kohl's Education Center
11111 W. Liberty Dr.
Milwaukee, WI 53224
Appleton, Wisconsin location coming fall 2019! Learn more
Need More Information?
Watch JA BizTown and JA Finance Park in Action!
"Junior Achievement has given me a sense of what adults go through with budget issues."
"Junior Achievement reinforced concepts for me to remember later in life."
"I thought the experience was amazing. The presentation was unlike anything I've seen."
"I liked how the Junior Achievement volunteer explained his job to us."