To inspire young people to succeed in a global economy and to ensure that every student in Western New York has a fundamental understanding of the three pillars of success: financial literacy, entrepreneurship, and work readiness.
To prepare young people to own their future economic success!
Our Core Values:
- Belief in the boundless potential of young people.
- Commitment to the principles of market-based economics and entrepreneurship.
- Passion for what we do, and honesty, integrity, and excellence in how we do it.
- Respect for the talents, creativity, perspectives, and backgrounds of all individuals.
- Belief in the power of partnership and collaboration.
- Conviction in the educational and motivational impact of relevant, hands-on learning.
Junior Achievement has recently adopted a strategic plan to guide the organization's growth and development over the next several years. This plan will ensure that JA is vital to those who build the future.
Junior Achievement® Long-Term Aspiration
To be recognized by businesses, educators and policymakers around the world as the premier organization for inspiring and preparing young people to become successful, contributing members of the global society, and for uniting people of all nations around the common goals of creating jobs, building stable economies and providing higher standards of living.