JA JobSpark® VIRTUAL
- Thousands of 8th-12th grade students will participate from school districts across northern Indiana
- Formally integrated into school curriculum
- Interactive showcase of careers from our region
- Virtual exhibitor booths will allow sponsors to feature on-the-job videos, live industry Q&A's, live industry cluster demonstrations, and downloadable career information
- Students will have 24/7 access to the JA JobSpark Virtual platform after live virtual event
- Option to add recorded presentations and videos throughout the year for expanded 24/7 student access
Why JA JobSpark Virtual?
Engineering, & Logistics
& Natural Resources
& Public Service
|Health & Life Sciences||
Interested in being a part of JA JobSpark?
Thank you to our 2021 Partners and Sponsors
"Junior Achievement has given me a sense of what adults go through with budget issues."
"Junior Achievement reinforced concepts for me to remember later in life."
"I thought the experience was amazing. The presentation was unlike anything I've seen."
"I liked how the Junior Achievement volunteer explained his job to us."